Vicks Sinex Soother is a convenient nasal spray which contains a powerful decongestant and Aloe Vera. A couple of squirts up each nostril and you can feel the relief as your nose unblocks, your sinuses are soothed and you can begin to breathe properly again.
How to use Vicks Sinex Soother:
Adults and children over 10 years: 1-2 sprays in each nostril, no more than 2-3 times daily.
Children 6-10 years: 1 spray in each nostril no more than 2-3 times daily.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. If you forget a dose, do not take a double dose to make up for it. Instead, please continue to use according to the usage instructions.
Vicks Sinex Soother 0.5 mg/ml nasal spray has a decongestant effect on the mucous membrane in the nose and is used to clear a blocked nose in association with a cold or sinusitis.
Do not use Vicks Sinex Soother if:
- you are hypersensitive/allergic to the active substance Oxymetazoline hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of Vicks Sinex Soother.
- you are taking (or have taken during the last two weeks) monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO inhibitors are used in
- the treatment of Parkinson's disease and depression).
- you suffer from acute coronary disease or cardiac asthma.
- you suffer from narrow-angle glaucoma.
- you have had an operation to remove your pituitary gland.
- the skin or mucous membranes of the nostrils are inflamed or have scabs.
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your pharmacist or doctor immediately.