DescriptionRecommended for chronic nasal sufferers, Sinoclear can be used as often as needed without harming the delicate nasal tissues or causing unpleasant side effects. Safe for use during pregnancy, while breastfeeding and even by those intolerant to traditional decongestants, it’s the natural alternative to medicated decongestants and saline solutions.
Dual-action formula Sinoclear restores clear breathing through nasal passages with a dual-action hypertonic formula that:
- Clears and opens nasal and sinus passages
- Soothes delicate nasal tissues
- 2 to 3 sprays in each nostril a day until symptom relief
- Recommended to be used by adults and children aged 6 and up
- For best results, hold bottle horizontally and depress nozzle for 1 second; continue pressing until spray action begins
- Keep head upright and insert nozzle tip into nostril
- Press the nozzle 1 to 3 times to allow formula to enter nasal passages
- Allow formula to remain in nose for 3 seconds
- Gently blow nose and repeat on opposite nostril
Wipe nozzle clean after each use. Use by more than one person may spread infection. Product should be used within 28 days of first use.
All naturalPreservative-free Sinoclear is made up of a 2.2% hypertonic concentration of mineral salts in a sterile seawater solution.
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your pharmacist or doctor immediately