Scholl Freeze Verruca and Wart remover is clinically proven to be as effective as methods used in hospitals and clinics. It is effective and easy to use, it works by freezing the wart or verruca. After application the wart or verruca should usually fall off in 10-14 days, new skin will grow in its place. One single treatment is usually sufficient. For more stubborn or persistent warts or verrucas an additional 2-3 applications may be required. Package contains 12 applications
- At the opening of the can, attach applicator
- Press the dispensing button down for 3 - 5 seconds
- Apply the applicator to the centre of the wart or verruca for between 30 to 40 seconds (no longer than 40 seconds).
READ INSTRUCTION LEAFLET BEFORE USE
Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane. Propellant Hydrocarbon,.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 4.
- Not suitable for diabetics or during pregnancy.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid inhaling.
- Keep away from fire and flame.
- Do not expose to the heat or temperatures over 50 celcius.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Use only as directed. Misuse of the product may result in burns and scarring of healthy tissue or blindness.
- The product should not be used to treat the same verruca or wart more than four times in total
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your pharmacist or doctor immediately.