FOR CONFIDENCE AND COMFORT
Always do a pre-test 24 hours before each treatment to confirm there is no skin irritation or adverse reaction that may result in skin irritation or injury. Bleaching time varies with each person. Mix the creams (see DIRECTIONS), then apply to a small area of your arm (about 1 inch or 2.5cm). Leave on for 8-10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water. Wait 24 hours. If there is no redness, irritation or inflammation, proceed with treatment.
On sensitive skin, a temporary skin bleaching will occur. Do not proceed after test application if bleaching is not acceptable to you.
If skin becomes irritated or feels tender after application, remove mixture immediately. Wait 24 hours before re-applying. Try again, but make a milder mixture by adding more Lightener Cream to the mix. If skin is still sensitive do not continue.
Failure to observe the following could result in severe skin irritation or other injury.
DON'T apply to inflamed, chapped, irritated or broken skin or sores. Wait until skin is completely healed.
DON'T apply near the eyes or vaginal area. If mixture does get into eyes rinse immediately with plenty of cool water. Do not us on eyelashes.
DON'T use after a hot bath or over skin creams and deodorants. Open pores increase sensitivity.
DON'T use metal dishes or applicators. Use the mixing dish and spatula provided in the pack.
DON'T try to store the mixed solution. Wait until you're ready to apply BEFORE mixing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT INHALE.
CONTAINS HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AND AMMONIA.
FIVE SIMPLE STEPS FOR USE:
DO NOT INHALE
- PREPARE the area to be treated by washing gently with soap and cool water, then pat dry.
- Use the spatula to quickly and thoroughly blend equal portions of these two creams. Ensure hygiene seals and lids are secured on the correct pots as soon as possible.
- Using the spatula, evenly spread the mixture to the area to be lightened making sure all hair is completely covered. DO NOT RUB IN.
- Bleaching time varies with each person. Wait 7-10 minutes. Wash off a small area with cool water to see if desired result is achieved. If hair is not lightened as much as desired, apply extra mixture to the area tested. Wait 5-12 more minutes (30 minutes in maximum).
- Remove cream with the spatula. Tissue off any excess cream, wash area with cold water and pat dry.
- Dispose of any unused mixture carefully and safely.
- Wash mixing dish and spatula thoroughly, ready for re-use. Tighten caps securely. Store in a cool, dry place.
- ALWAYS store your pack of Marzena Cream Hair Bleach in a cool, dry place.