AquaBlock pre-molded flanged ear plugs are made of silicone and designed for super soft, super comfortable, waterproof protection. Shatterproof carrying case included. Unlike industrial flanged earplugs originally designed to seal out noise (then sold for water protection as a secondary market), Mack's AquaBlock were designed and tested specifically to seal out water from the start.
- Helps prevent swimmer's ear
- Washable and reusable for extended wear
- Swim, shower, surf, bathe, water sports, etc.
- Unique Flex Stem and triple flange design allow for a more customized fit, which increases sealing ability and improves wearer comfort
- Pre-molded silicone will not deteriorate like similar earplugs made of plastic
- Do not push the earplug so far into the ear that you are unable to get it out.
- You should be able to easily grasp the stem with the thumb and forefinger for removal.
- Remove slowly with a twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
- Keep away from infants and small children.
These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
- Recommended for ages 7 and up.
- Mack's AquaBlock Earplugs are not recommended for use with ear tubes or by patients recovering from ear surgery unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet.
- Use only as directed.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional.