For fast and effective reduction of pain and temperature in infants and children.
Fenpaed provides temporary relief of pain from:
- Sore Throat
- Muscular Aches/Pains
- Aches/Pains associated with colds and flu
Each 5ml of oral liquid contains 100mg of the active Ibuprofen.
Contains saccharin sodium and hydroxybenzoates.
- Do not give to infants under 6 months
Do not give to children without medical advice if the child:
- Is under 1 years old
- Is suffering dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomting
- Has gastric ulceration, indigestion, stomach pain or bleeding
- Has previously shown hypersensitivity to aspirin, ibuprofen or other NSAID's
Fenpaed should NOT be goven without medical supervision to children:
- With impaired renal function
- Who are taking other medicines
- Who are suffering from asthma, urticaria or rhinitis
Prolonged use without medical supervision could be harmful.
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your pharmacist or doctor immediately.