Dimetapp Elixir is a great tasting medicine for Colds & Allergies. It relieves:
- nasal and sinus congestion
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
Dimetapp Colour Free Elixir Allergies has the extra benefit of being Colour Free, because some kids are sensitive to added colours. Dimetapp Colour Free Elixir also contains no artificial flavours.
- Children 6 to 12 yrs....................................7.5 ml every 6 to 8 hours (as neccessary)
- Adults and children over 12 yrs..............10 ml every 6 yo 8 hours. Maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours.
May be diluted with water or fruit juice. A measuring cup is included with this product for accurate dose measurement.
Caution: If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours, or are accompanied by a high fever, nervousness or dizziness, consult a doctor or pharmacist.
- This product may cause drowsiness in some people
- If affected, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery
- Avoid alcohol
- For precautions and warnings please refer to the carton
- Keep to recommended dose
- If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre or discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately
- Also Contains: Sodium benzoate, saccharin sodium, alcohol, sorbitol (16.8g/40mL). Sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your pharmacist or doctor immediately.