COMPEED® TOTAL CARE® Invisible Cold Sore Patches 15’s
COMPEED® TOTAL CARE® Invisible Cold Sore Patches are transparent to hide cold sores during the day whilst lessening scabs to heal faster*.
COMPEED® Cold Sore Patches act like a second skin, sealing the cold sore blister and creating the optimal healing environment to treat cold sores fast and effectively without the need for antiviral creams.
• Reduce scabbing and crusting
• Clinically proven to heal cold sores fast*
• Reduce tingling, itching and burning
• Reduce redness and swelling
• Hide cold sores instantly causing significantly less social embarrassment. Make-up can be applied over the patch.
• Protect wound by repelling water, and potentially infectious bacteria
• Reduce risk of contamination from the lesion both to other people and parts of own body
• Hygienic treatment as unlike other treatments the patch prevents sufferers touching the soreTo get the most out of your COMPEED® TOTAL CARE® Cold Sore Patches:
• Patches should be applied at the first sign of an outbreak, usually a tingling or itching sensation.
• Patches should be used 24 hours a day. A patch will naturally detach after about 8 hours and should then be replaced.
• Patches should not be removed in order to let the cold sore ‘breathe’. Doing this can lengthen the healing process.
• Wash your hands. Make sure skin is dry and clean. Don’t use in combination with cream as the patch will no longer stick.
* healing of the cold sore lesion; faster healing compared to no treatment.
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your pharmacist or doctor immediately.