Colgate Dry Mouth Relief Fluoride Mouthwash is formulated to provide fluoride protection to help prevent caries, and a tri-polymer system that coats the soft tissue in the mouth. Its Tri-Polymer System consists of the polymers xanthan gum, cellulose gum, and carbomer. Together they form a film coating the mucosal surfaces that holds in moisture to provide relief to a dry mouth.
Contains 0.02% Sodium Fluoride
Great Taste, Mild Flavour
Long-lasting dry mouth relief.
Alcohol free.Moisturizing Mint™ flavor
Helps to reduce the increased caries risk of dry mouth sufferers
To provide dry mouth sufferers with the soothing relief they desire
Various factors can cause dry mouth, including medications, diseases such as diabetes and Sjögren's syndrome, and cancer treatment.
Signs of dry mouth:
- Feeling of dryness in all of the oral mucosal surfaces, including the throat
- Difficulty in chewing, swallowing or speaking Aversion to dry foods
- Sore tongue
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Intolerance to spicy foods
Having dry mouth can increase the risk of oral complications:
- Saliva plays an essential role in the protection of hard and soft tissues and the support of oral functions.
- Dry mouth may lead to an increase in dental caries and/or erosion, even in the presence of excellent oral hygiene.
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your pharmacist or doctor immediately.