Blackmores Conceive Well (TM) is for pre-conception care, It supplys the nutrients needed in preparation for conception and pregnancy.
- supplies nutrients that support normal ovulation and are associated with healthy conception.
- provides nutrients involved in very early stage of foetal development.
- provides powerful antioxidant nutrients involved in normal conception.
- provides adequate levels of CoQ10, a natural antioxidant associated with a healthy early stage pregnancy.
- contains iodine which is important for baby's normal brain development, eyesight and hearing. Optimising iodine levels before pregnancy can take up to 5 months.
- contains folic acid which may reduce the risk of neural tube defects if taken pre-conceptually and in the early stages of pregnancy.
- contains tuna oil, a source of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA.
Blackmores Conceive WellTM prepares the body for conception. Some of the key nutrients include:
- Tuna oil
- Folic acid
- Vitamin C
- B-group vitamins
Adults - Take 1 capsule and 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Ideally taken up to six months before conception.
Potassium iodide (Iodine 250 mcg) 328 mg,Folic acid 500 mcg, Cupric sulphate anhydrous (Copper 1.3 mg) 3.3 mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.5 mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 1.5 mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate (Manganese 5 mg) 15.4 mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate (Zinc 15mg) 41.6 mg, Nicotinamide 20 mg, Ferrous fumarate (Iron 24 mg) 75.4 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg, Magnesium oxide - heavy (Magnesium 200 mg) 350 mg, Ascorbic acid 200 mg, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (Total vitamin C 500 mg) 363 mg, Selenomethionine (Selenium 26 mcg) 64.5 mcg, Biotin 100 mcg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 5 mg) 4.6 mg
Active ingredients per capsule: Fish oil - natural (tuna oil), containing omega-3 marine triglycerides approx 160 mg 500mg as: Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125 mg Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 30 mg, Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 147 mg) 200 IU, Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 60 mg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 10 mcg) 400 IU, Betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell 37.5 mg) 1.5 mg
Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi. Consult your healthcare professional before use if suffering from a thyroid condition Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice. Not to be taken with Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores I-FolicTM or Blackmores Folate. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Recommendation - Have a full medical check-up with your doctor before trying to conceive.
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your pharmacist or doctor immediately.