Auralgan ear drops offers you effective relief of symptoms through its three-way action. Benzocaine, a local anaesthetic provides pain relief while phenazone reduces the painful inflammation. Glycerol absorbs moisture from exposed ad inflamed areas relieving pressure in the middle ear. also assists in the softening of wax for easier removal.
Use Auralgan eardrops at room temperature. If bottle is cold to the touch, warm in hand for a minute.
Each 1mL of ear drops solution contains: Phenazone 54mg Benzocaine 14mg Glycerol q.s. to 1mL
OTITIS MEDIA and SWIMMERS EAR:
- Tilt head to one side with affected ear uppermost.
- Fill ear canal and plug ear with cotton wool previously moistened with Auralgan.
- Avoid touching the ear with dropper.
- Repeat every 1 to 2 hours until pain and congestion are relieved.
- If condition persists, please consult your doctor.
REMOVAL OF EAR WAX:
- Fill ear canal with Auralgan.
- Plug ear with cotton wool previously moistened with Auralgan.
- Do this 3 times daily for 2 to 3 days to help detach wax from ear.
Auralgan is not recommended for use in patients with a perforated ear drum. If irritation occurs, stop use immediately and seek medical advice. Do not use if hypersensitivity has occured with previous use of any of the ingredients or similar substances. For external use only. Discard the product six months after opening.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.